- UPC Code: 680727467159
- Upgrade QDSP Technology: With the same battery capacity, our new Quick Discharge Start Power jump starter has 3-5 times enhanced current compare to the old 2nd generation. At the same time, It could balance temperature through reducing start up temperature by disruptive innovation of battery / assembly structure to keep safe start.
- POWERFUL JUMP STARTER: This compact car power pack is able to jump start 12V vehicles (up to 8L petrol or 8L diesel engine) in seconds with 2200A peak current. The powerful lithium battery booster – up to 50 jump starts on a single charge. Suitable for car, truck, motorcycle, boat, RV or tractor and so on.
- Doubles as Power Bank: Adopts the latest Quick Charge 3. 0 technology to charge smart phones from 0 to 80% in only 35 minutes; Type-C output(5V/3A) delivers the fastest possible charge for Nintendo Switch, smart phone, tablet with Type-C port. 12V/6A DC output with included cigarette adapter conveniently charges your car refrigerator, inflator, and vacuum on-the-go.
- 4 in 1 Multi-Function: Powerful Jump Starter + Portable Charger + LED Flashlight + S. O. S Lighting Signal for help. It can help you In any case especially for adventure, outdoor, daily, emergency, travel, etc.
- Ultimate Safety Protection: The high quality and spray gold clamps with a built-in protection circuit provides over-current protection, short circuit protection, over-load protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection. Provide ultimate protection for your safety.
Jump Starter, TOPVISION 2200A Peak 20800 mAh Battery Car Power Bank with USB Quick Charge 3.0 (Up to 8.0L Gas or 8L Diesel Engine), 12V Portable Auto Battery Booster Phone Charger Built-in LED Light
Step 1: Attach clamps
Connect red clamp to positive(+)terminal and black clamp to negative(-)terminal of the car battery.
Step 2: Turn on
Insert the plug into the corresponding hole position, and make sure it’s over 20% charged check the emergency power supply. Insert the DO plug into the emergency power DO interface.
Step 3: Start Vehicle
Note: Please turn off the high-power consumption equipment such as navigation, air conditioner, etc. And clean up the rust and dust before.
Step 4: Remove start up power
After the start up is successful, remove the start up power supply, first remove the DO plug, and then remove the battery clamp from the car battery.